Ingredients for 1 serving
10 g spring onions
2 eggs (M)
10 g medium hot mustard
10 g butter
5 g of flour
60 ml vegetable broth
50 ml milk (1.5% fat)
1 pinch of sugar
Preparation time: about 40 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into bite-sized pieces
and then cook them in salted boiling water for about 20
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in boiling water for about 6
minutes until they are waxy. Drain, quench and peel.
- The spring onions clean, wash and cut into thin rings.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the flour and sweat
briefly. Deglaze with the stock and milk and stir well. Bring to
the boil and simmer gently over low heat for about 5
minutes. Stir several times.
- Now add the spring onion, cut into rings, and simmer for
another 2-3 minutes. Add the mustard and stir evenly. Add a
pinch of salt, pepper and sugar to taste .
- Drain the potatoes and place on a plate. Halve the eggs, add
to the potatoes and pour the sauce over them.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
459 kcal 20.4 g 45.1 g 21.1 g