Ingredients for 1 serving
300 g mushrooms
1 medium red onion
1 clove of garlic
2 g fresh chives, cut into small rolls
2 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
50 g sour cream
25 g cremefine (7% fat)
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
This is how it’s done:
- Clean and halve the mushrooms.
- Cut the onion into rings and finely dice the garlic.
- Heat the pan with oil and briefly roast the onion.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and Cremefine and simmer a little.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, sprinkle with
the chives and parsley and enjoy.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
253 kcal 14.1 g 24.3 g 12.6 g