Ingredients for 1 serving
125 g carrots
150 g zucchini
100 g cherry tomatoes
20 g shallot
5 g fresh basil, chopped
3 g fresh garlic
40 g parmesan, grated
20 ml of olive oil
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Cut the shallot into fine cubes. Peel the carrots and peel
them lengthways into thin slices using a peeler.
- Rinse the zucchini and also use a peeler to peel the
seeds lengthways into thin slices. Wash the cherry tomatoes and
cut in half.
- Heat the oil in a coated pan. Add the shallots and sauté over
medium to high heat for about 3 minutes.
- First add the carrots and fry for 2 minutes, then add the
zucchini and fry for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and
pepper and then add the halved cherry tomatoes and fry for
another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the basil, arrange on a plate and sprinkle with the
Nutritional information for 1 serving
379 kcal 25.1 g 15.6 g 19.0 g