Ingredients for 1 serving
100 g carrots
200 g zucchini
50 g onion
2 g fresh clove of garlic
2 eggs (M)
½ sprig of rosemary
10 ml of OIL
20 ml of cream
10 g parmesan, grated
Preparation time: about 30 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection or 200 ° C top /
- Peel the carrots, clean the zucchini and peel the onion. Grate
the carrots, zucchini and the onion. Pluck the rosemary needles
and chop finely.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a small non-stick pan. Sweat the
vegetables and rosemary in it for 2 minutes. Press the garlic, add
and fry for about 1 – 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream and the grated Parmesan,
salt and distribute evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack for about 15
minutes until the egg mixture has set.
- Put the finished frittata on a plate and sprinkle with a little
grated Parmesan before eating.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
310 kcal 21.0 g 15.6 g 11.9 g