Ingredients for 1 serving
250 ml vegetable broth
150 g leeks
100 g cauliflower
150 g carrot
65 g potato
70 g celery
5 g fresh parsley
Preparation time: about 40 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
This is how it’s done:
- Clean or wash all the vegetables well and cut into pieces of
the same size.
- Cut the leek into thin strips.
- Finely chop the parsley and save a small amount for
- Put on a saucepan with vegetable stock and add the
- Let the vegetable soup simmer gently for about 15-20
minutes to soften the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
135 kcal 0.9 g 28.3 g 5.4 g