Ingredients for 1 serving
60 g tofu, natural
140 g cooked basmati rice, from the previous day
100 g fresh mango
75 g red pepper
50 g leeks
20 g red onion
10 g vegan apricot jam
10 ml lime juice
10 ml of oil
5 ml soy sauce
1 pinch of curry powder
1 pinch of dried coriander
1 pinch of chilli flakes
Preparation time: approx. 35 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Dice the mango pulp. Clean the leek and cut into
rings. Wash the peppers and also dice them. Cut the onion into
- Drain the tofu and pat dry well with a kitchen towel. Then
cut into even cubes.
- Put the apricot jam together with the lime juice, soy sauce, 3
tablespoons of water, curry, salt and a pinch of chilli flakes in a
small bowl and stir well.
- Heat the oil in a coated pan. Add the tofu and fry until
golden brown all over. Add paprika, onions, leek and mango
and fry with. Add the sauce, stir well and then stir in the rice.
- Season again with salt, pepper and cori and enjoy.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
489 kcal 15.7 g 68.0 g 16.0 g