Ingredients for 1 serving
50 g couscous
150 g eggplant
150 g zucchini
70 g carrot
3 g fresh garlic
3 g fresh coriander
200 g of chunky tomatoes
50 ml of water
10 ml of oil
10 g of cash ewkerne, roasted & salted
3 g of sugar
2 g mild curry powder
Preparation time: approx. 35 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Clean the zucchini and aubergine and cut into 1-2 cm
cubes. Peel the carrot and cut into thin slices. Peel garlic and
chop finely. Roughly chop the cashew nuts. Finely chop the
coriander as well.
- Put half of the oil in a pan and heat. Fry the courgettes and
aubergines until golden brown, season with salt and pepper,
remove and set aside for a moment.
- Put the remaining oil in the pan and fry the carrots in it. Add
the garlic and curry and sauté briefly. Deglaze with the water,
add the chunky tomatoes and bring to the boil. Simmer over a
gentle heat for a good 10 minutes, then season with salt, pepper
and a pinch of sugar.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a bowl and pour boiling
water over it . Cover and let soak for a good 5-10 minutes.
- Now add the aubergines and zucchini, as well as half of the
chopped coriander, to the sauce, stir well and let the vegetables
heat up briefly.
- Arrange the finished sauce on a plate together with the
couscous . Sprinkle with the chopped cashew nuts and the
remaining coriander and enjoy.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
461 kcal 16.4 g 55.9 g 15.6 g