Ingredients for 1 serving
100 g chickpeas (glass / can)
80 g cooked couscous
20 g vegan cheese
1 red bell pepper (medium-sized, approx. 150 g)
50 g zucchini
15 g spring onions
3 g fresh garlic
3 g red chilli
3 g fresh coriander
5ml olive oil
5 ml lemon juice
1 pinch of dried oregano
1 pinch of paprika powder, noble sweet
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat.
- Wash the peppers and cut in half. Remove the stalk and the
kernels. Then place the pepper halves in a small baking
dish. Rinse the chickpeas and let them drain well.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into small cubes. Clean the
spring onion and cut into fine rings. Finely chop the garlic and
chilli, wash and roughly chop the coriander .
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add zucchini, garlic and chilli and
sweat evenly. Add spring onions and lemon juice, stir well and
remove from heat.
- Now add the chickpeas, couscous, coriander, oregano and
paprika powder , stir everything well and season with salt and
- Now distribute the finished filling between the two halves
of the pepper and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for a good 20 minutes.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
464 kcal 18.3 g 41.6 g 13.0 g