Ingredients for 1 serving
150 g cooked whole grain rice
125 g Hokkaido pumpkin
100 g cooked beetroot
15 g spring onions
5 g fresh chives
75 ml vegetable broth
100 ml coconut milk, unsweetened
10 ml coconut oil
5 ml lime juice
5 g rice flour
1 g lime zest zest
1 pinch of curry powder
Preparation time: about 60 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Bring the broth to a boil in a small
saucepan. Dice the pumpkin, add to the vegetable stock and
cook with the lid closed for about 5-10 minutes.
- Also cut the beetroot into cubes. Clean the spring onion and
cut into fine rings. Cut the chives into rolls.
- Add the beetroot and coconut milk to the pumpkin, stir well
and simmer gently for another 5-7 minutes. Then add the rice
flour and stir well. Let the sauce simmer briefly. Season to taste
with salt, pepper and the lime juice.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a pan and fry the rice
over medium heat until crispy. Season with salt, pepper, curry
and the lime peel zest.
- Arrange the rice and vegetables on a plate, sprinkle with the
chives and enjoy.
Nutritional values for 1 serving
478 kcal 14.5 g 74.2 g 9.9 g