Ingredients for 1 serving
100 g tofu, natural
250 g fennel
150 g red cocktail tomatoes
5 g fresh garlic
5 g green pepper (pickled)
20 ml of olive oil
10 ml soy sauce
10 ml apple cider vinegar
Preparation time: about 20 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Peel the garlic and chop very finely together with the green
pepper. Pour into a small bowl, add the soy sauce, vinegar and a
little pepper and stir well.
- Cut the tofu into cubes. Then put in the marinade, thicken
well and leave to stand in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C fan oven or 180 ° C top and
- Cut the fennel into wedges. Wash the tomatoes. Put the
fennel and tomatoes in a small baking dish, drizzle with the
olive oil and stir once. Cook in the preheated oven for about 15
- Now season the tomatoes and fennel with salt and pepper,
distribute the marinated tofu cubes on the vegetables and switch
on the grill function. Grill for about 5-10 minutes .
- Sprinkle with a little chives or parsley if you like and enjoy.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
448 kcal 29.7 g 15.1 g 26.1 g