Ingredients for 1 serving
4 giant mushrooms (approx. 80 g each)
240 g tomatoes
200 g potatoes
40 g red onion
5 g fresh parsley
30 ml of hot soy milk
10 ml of oil
Preparation time: about 50 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces and cook in salted
boiling water for about 20 minutes. Drain, mash finely, add soy
milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir well.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 ° C fan-assisted air or
200 ° C top and bottom heat.
- Thoroughly clean the mushrooms, cut off the stems and
dice. Peel the onions and cut into fine cubes. Finely chop the
parsley. Wash the tomato, remove the stalk and cut into small
- Add the mushroom stalks, onion and parsley to the potato
mixture and mix well.
- Put the oil in a baking dish and spread it out evenly. Place
the mushrooms in the mold and fill with the potato
mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for a good 15-20 minutes.
- Spread the diced tomatoes on the baked mushrooms and
Nutritional information for 1 serving
362 kcal 11.1 g 40.3 g 15.6 g