Ingredients for 1 serving
50 g soba noodles
25 g mongoose beans
50 g carrot
10 g spring onions
3 g fresh coriander
5 g fresh ginger
3 g fresh garlic
20 ml soy sauce
10 ml of oil
10 ml lime juice
Preparation time: approx. 120 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Put the mung beans in a bowl with some water and soak for
a good hour. Then cook in simmering salted water for about 45
minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips. Prepare the pasta
according to the instructions on the packet. About 1-2 minutes
before the end of the cooking time, add the carrot strips and
briefly blanch. Then drain and rinse in cold water.
- Clean the spring onions and cut diagonally into thin
rings. Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger. Finely chop
the koria as well.
- Mix the lime juice with the soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger and
a little salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Put the beans, pasta, carrots, spring onions and the dressing
in a bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and enjoy.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
387 kcal 12.0 g 51.4 g 16.3 g