Ingredients for 1 serving
200 g potatoes
Preparation time: about 45 minutes
Portion size: 1 serving
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C fan oven or 220 ° C top and
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half lengthways.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, sprinkle
the cut surface completely but very thinly with salt and bake in
the preheated oven for a good 25-35 minutes.
- When the surface of the potato has puffed up nicely and has
taken on a golden brown color, the balloon potatoes are ready.
- Remove from the tray and serve as a side dish.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
142 kcal 0.2 g 29.2 g 4.0 g